In order to protect the rights and interests of individuals while ensuring the proper and smooth operation of our business related to the handling of personal information, The 22nd Century Cutting-Edge Medical IT Organization (hereinafter referred to as "the Organization") will handle the personal information of our customers and people who use our service (hereinafter referred to as "Customers") as follows.
1. Definition of Personal information
2. Acquisition and collection of personal information
(1) We may automatically obtain information about you when you use our services or view our webpages.
(2) It is possible not to provide your personal information requested by the Organization at the discretion of the customer. In that case, please be aware that we may not be able to provide you with all or part of our service.
(3) We automatically receive and record information on our server from your browser, such as your IP address, cookie information, page viewed, and the user's device information.
3. Purpose of obtaining personal information
(1) Providing services to customers
(2) Improving convenience of further services to customers
(3) Answer to the customers’ inquiry
(4) Implementation of questionnaires to customers (including when commissioned by a third party)
(5) Providing information on products, services and events (including when commissioned by a third party)
(6) To understand the usage of our site for appropriate operation and management of the site
(7) Collection and analysis of personal information for the purpose of service improvement
4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
In principle, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent. (Including the case of the previous paragraph (4) and (5).) When disclosing information, the Organization will identify the supplier and the content of disclosed information, and customer's consent will be obtained before disclosure.
However, in the following cases, the personal information of the customers may be disclosed without the consent to the extent that it does not violate related laws and regulations.
①. When there is a lawful inquiry from the court, the police, other judicial or administrative bodies, or persons equivalent to these.
②. When disclosing or providing to a third party such as a partner in a manner in which individuals cannot be identified, such as by aggregation or analysis.
5. Delete personal information
Customers may request the Organization to delete their personal information held by the Organization. Please note that if you delete your personal information, we may not be able to offer you all or part of our service.▲Go to Page Top
In the following cases, we do not take any responsibility for the acquisition of personal information by third parties.
①. If the customer discloses personal information to other customers by using our system functions or other means by himself/herself
②. When a third party obtains the customer’s personal information because the ID and password were leaked due to the customer’s responsibility
7. Use of statistical data
Based on the personal information provided, we may create statistical data that has been processed so that it won’t be able to identify individuals. Statistical data which cannot identify individuals shall be used by the Organization without any restriction.▲Go to Page Top
(1) The Organization maintains regulations and supervisory organizations to handle personal information safely. The Organization follows them and handles personal information and information system that processes them with utmost care.
(2) Your personal information is password protected for your privacy and security. If necessary, we also use industry standard SSL encryption to protect data transmission.
(3) When our organization consigns the work to a third party for the purpose of providing products and services to customers, the Organization will oblige the outsourcing company to manage the customer's personal information properly, in the same way as the Organization.
9. Link destination
11. Personal information manager and contact
The following persons are responsible for managing personal information of the Customers.
For inquiries regarding personal information management, please contact us to the following address.
Please note that we may ask for personal information for your inquiry.